Welcome

Welcome to SHM Designs where life is our inspiration. Our company designs interiors and exteriors of homes, furniture and accessories. We are passionate about creating a home which is not only beautiful, but comfortable and functional as well. Our number one goal in every design is to create such a feeling that all you can do is SMILE!

Monday, January 31, 2011

NYIGF Home and Gift Show !!!

I just got back for The New York Home and Gift show and as always, I saw an amazing collection of home decor. It is definitely a place to get recharged with new and exciting ideas for creating a beautiful home.  It is also where I realized what my next home decor favorite would be on our countdown.

#9 favorite PILLOWS

Pillows to me are a "no brain er" in home decor.  They are easy to find and come in a vast variety of shapes, sizes, styles and PRICES. What all pillows have in common though, is the huge impact they make in decorating a room.

Check out a couple of beautiful pillows I saw at the show.

These were incredible!!!!

I love anything in crushed velvet.

I actually took this picture because of the chair for a client
 but these simple pillows were just perfect for this chair.

I also opened accounts with several home decor companies. Here are a couple that  carry wonderful pillows.


Sachin + Babi: bedding company:


I love the blue with the gray in this pillow.


Bliss Studios:





Square Feathers: (very fun pillows)



Can't wait to share more about my trip but right now I got to get to Molly's basketball game.

I am in the process of opening several new accounts so if you see something you like, need a certain finishing piece or just want to look. just contact me and I will be glad to help.


Take care,
Stacy






1 comment:

  1. How fun! I love pillows... they are such an easy way to brighten up or change a room! The ones in the second image are amazing!

    ReplyDelete