Welcome

Welcome to SHM Designs where life is our inspiration. Our company designs interiors and exteriors of homes, furniture and accessories. We are passionate about creating a home which is not only beautiful, but comfortable and functional as well. Our number one goal in every design is to create such a feeling that all you can do is SMILE!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Inspirational Rooms

I've been searching the internet the last couple of days for clients and found some incredible rooms that I just had to share. They are truly inspiring.


Belgium Pearls

I just love the lanterns and the feel of this room.(could do with out the deer head)

Belgium Pearls

 The dark brown tones of the floor and the dark framed windows with the lanterns make the simplicity of this room feel rich and warm.  I also love the splash of color in the flowers.

HGTV

This is such a fun grouping for a child's room but not so youthful that it can't grow with them.

Empel Collection


Decor Pad MSL

I have never used this color but doesn't it look great. I love how they framed the walls in black and then tied everything together with the pictures.


DP Friedman

What a smart way to use a typically unused space. Love It!


DP Inman

I love the contrast of the blue island and the white cabinets.  My only thought was: How do they reach those pots???

Dream Home



Brabourne Farm

I love this mirror! What a great find that would be. It is just perfect for that space.


What inspires you?

Take Care,
Stacy

For help designing a room that makes you smile, contact me and ask about my design services.

No comments:

Post a Comment