Welcome

Welcome to SHM Designs where life is our inspiration. Our company designs interiors and exteriors of homes, furniture and accessories. We are passionate about creating a home which is not only beautiful, but comfortable and functional as well. Our number one goal in every design is to create such a feeling that all you can do is SMILE!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Painted Furniture



I am so excited to announce that I am now a dealer for Somerset Bay Furniture. Somerset Bay is an incredible furniture company whose collection is inspired by some of the most impressive coastal locales – Nantucket, Newport, Carmel, Bar Harbor. Each piece is handcrafted from the finest plantation grown mahogany and premium veneers and trim. The way the pieces are distressed, dry-brushed, and antiqued are just amazing. And the drawers are constructed of renewable, plantation grown mahogany and made with traditional dovetail joints. You will just marvel at the beauty of these timeless pieces. This is such a great line. I have already made a wish list for my clients and myself.




















Amazing right!  I could find a place in my home for all of the pieces pictured. Can you imagine a beach house done in these pieces. Let me know whats on your wish list.

Take Care,
Stacy

For help designing a room that makes you smile, contact me and ask about my design services, Somerset Bay Furniture and Duralee Fabrics.





No comments:

Post a Comment