Welcome

Welcome to SHM Designs where life is our inspiration. Our company designs interiors and exteriors of homes, furniture and accessories. We are passionate about creating a home which is not only beautiful, but comfortable and functional as well. Our number one goal in every design is to create such a feeling that all you can do is SMILE!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I Finally Took Notice

Have you ever been driving on a road that you have driven on a thousand of times and suddenly notice how beautiful the buildings and area are? Well, that's what happened to me today. I was driving to physical therapy ( a little back issue I seemed to have picked up with all the other wonderful aging aliments I am getting...but that's a whole other post) and came to the corner of Old Court and Falls Road. I don't know why today was any different then any other day, it was even raining, but I was so taken back by how beautiful it was. Both sides of the street house two old stone buildings that are incredible in and of themselves, but combined with the landscaping are amazing. It was so peaceful to look at I actually parked my car so I could look longer and take a picture.



If it looks this beautiful in the rain, can you imagine what it will look like on a sunny day in full bloom? 

If you have a everyday view you would like to share, email me and I will post it.

Lastly, Amywright12, winner of our giveaway, has not yet contacted me with her information.  Amy I would hate for you not to recieve you spring bouquet so please email me and leave your information. ( name, address, email). If I have not heard from Amy by the end of the week, another name will be picked.

Take Care,
Stacy


No comments:

Post a Comment