Welcome

Welcome to SHM Designs where life is our inspiration. Our company designs interiors and exteriors of homes, furniture and accessories. We are passionate about creating a home which is not only beautiful, but comfortable and functional as well. Our number one goal in every design is to create such a feeling that all you can do is SMILE!

Monday, September 5, 2011

ANNIVERSARY of 9/11



Hello everyone.

 I know I haven't posted in a very long time and because of that I am not sure how many are still following. I am struggling on how to pin point exactly what direction I want SHM Designs to go and therefore I have been confused as to what I should post on my blogs. What I am not confused about and have not forgotten are the millions of people that tragically lost their lives 10 years ago.

My sister sent me this You Tube video this morning and I was so moved that I decided it should be posted for all ( at least anyone whom I am lucky enough to get to read this post) to see. I would love to hear your comments about this truly moving and amazing artist.

Here is the link. I hope you are as moved as I was:


Take Care,
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment