Welcome

Welcome to SHM Designs where life is our inspiration. Our company designs interiors and exteriors of homes, furniture and accessories. We are passionate about creating a home which is not only beautiful, but comfortable and functional as well. Our number one goal in every design is to create such a feeling that all you can do is SMILE!

Monday, October 10, 2011

The Perfect Day!

Hello! I hope everyone had a GREAT weekend. We had absolutely beautiful weather in Baltimore which was perfect for spending time at a local pumpkin patch with my kids, their cousins and friends. I am watching my niece and nephew from North Carolina for 5 days and having soooo much fun with them. They are 18 months and 4yrs old and so so cute. I am spoiling them rotten.







My oldest being a trooper when one of the younger kids didn't want to ride.



 
TV's in a car. PERFECT after a long, hot day with NO NAPS.




Grandmom reading a bedtime story. What a perfect day! 


Hope your weekend was just as special.

Take Care,
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment