Welcome

Welcome to SHM Designs where life is our inspiration. Our company designs interiors and exteriors of homes, furniture and accessories. We are passionate about creating a home which is not only beautiful, but comfortable and functional as well. Our number one goal in every design is to create such a feeling that all you can do is SMILE!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Wing Chair Makeover!


Have I told you lately how much I just love Craigslist.

You can find the most wonderful pieces at great deals and with a little TLC, turn them into something incredible.

Take a look at my newest makeover:




Before


After





Aren't they just MAGNIFICENT!!! They look incredible in this dining room. I will show you more pictures once the room is done. Thanks a bunch to my upholsterer, Susan. She did a great job.



Take Care,


Stacy

3 comments:

  1. Sorry about the post format. I trres 6 times to fis it and it kept changing it back. Something must be up with blogger right now but I finally gave up. Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy - I love the chairs and the new website is great! I can't wait to have you help me with the china buffet. Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dawn. I love them to! I would be glad to help you whenever you ready. Just give me a call or shoot me an email. Take Care. Stacy

    ReplyDelete