Welcome

Welcome to SHM Designs where life is our inspiration. Our company designs interiors and exteriors of homes, furniture and accessories. We are passionate about creating a home which is not only beautiful, but comfortable and functional as well. Our number one goal in every design is to create such a feeling that all you can do is SMILE!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

SHM Designs Studio Pictures: Open For Business

Can you believe the studio has been open since the beginning of Feburary and I am just getting around to posting some pictures.  I am having so much fun that sometimes I forget to post whats happening and I leave you all hanging.  So sorry!  Well wait no longer....

Here's a look at the beginning stages of SHM Designs Studio's:

A fresh coat of paint does wonders for a room. I wanted a completely blank canvas so I painted the entire room, including floors, in  Sherwin Williams Neutral Ground.  Having white as my backdrop  makes anything a put in there POP.









A look at SHM Designs Studios now:























I love how it looks but there is SO MUCH WORK TO BE DONE.  I have my upholster Susan so busy with client projects and an ottomen line I am about to launch ( pictures of those later ....so so cute) that I haven't been able to redo the furntiture pieces in the studio. All in good time....I need to learn some patience...Good things take time...Baby steps.  I keep repeating those words over and over in my head.  Seriously though, I am so lucky. I have this great place and I am having so much fun.

Hope you like what you see. I am in this huge creative mode and moving quickly on a couple of new designs.  Besides the ottomens, I have designed a new line of cork boards and picture frames. They should be out in the studio in the next couple of weeks.  If you live in the area, stop by to check things out. If you can, please send me a note. I would love to hear what you think.

Remember SHM Designs Studio's is located  on the second floor of:

Things You Love Antiques and Gifts
 243 Main Street
 Reisterstown,Md 21136

Take Care,
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment