Welcome

Welcome to SHM Designs where life is our inspiration. Our company designs interiors and exteriors of homes, furniture and accessories. We are passionate about creating a home which is not only beautiful, but comfortable and functional as well. Our number one goal in every design is to create such a feeling that all you can do is SMILE!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Decorative Painting: New Designer to SHM Designs

I am so excited to introduce one of SHM Designers:



MEGAN BROWN

Megan has been working professionally as an artist for the past 11 years.  She lives in Westminster with her husband and 2 children ( Kayla and Kolby). Her specialty is custom murals but she also paints beautiful home decor pieces and gifts.  Everything is custom hand-painted. Decorative painting is usually very personal, thus Megan works very close with her clients to assure they are truly happy.

MEGAN:

 "I love to paint, and feel blessed that I spend most of my days doing just that. My favorite medium is acrylics, but when time allows, I still love to throw myself into a watercolor painting. I am always looking for new techniques to try, and different surfaces to experiment with. I believe that anything can be painted, and anything can be painted on. "

Past Projects of Megan's:

Mural for a Nursery

Mural for a Nursery

Mural for a Nursery

Custom Gift


Custom Gift

Mural for a Nursery

Mural for J&P Pizza


Mural Painted on Tiles


Mural painted on Slate



Custom Gift


Custom Gift

Mural Painted on a Saw ( Custom Gift)

You can learn more about Megan by visiting her website http://meganstantonbrown.com/

Follow Up:  As you all know from a past post, I am cleaning out my work room.  I have ALOT of Fabric, Yarn, Knitting and Sewing Books, Magazines and Patterns for sale.  Anyone interested in coming over and looking please contact me to schedule a time.  I will post some pictures this week.


Take Care,
Stacy


For help designing a room that makes you smile, contact me and ask about my design services.


No comments:

Post a Comment