Welcome

Welcome to SHM Designs where life is our inspiration. Our company designs interiors and exteriors of homes, furniture and accessories. We are passionate about creating a home which is not only beautiful, but comfortable and functional as well. Our number one goal in every design is to create such a feeling that all you can do is SMILE!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

SHM Designs Future Showroom/Office

Well I'm biting the bullet. I have decided to change my in-home work room into a showroom/office for my new design business.  Its a little sad and actually overwhelming but at the same time very exciting. I have hired Nadine Sachs, owner of Organized2Succeed and good friend to help me tackle this project.  When I closed my shop last February I dumped everything left from the shop into my workroom. It will be great to  see the floor again!

Here are a few pictures of the start of the remodel:

Organizing Phase:

(just a little cluttered)



I actually use to get alot of work done in here.


Nadine still smiling!

I will be selling alot of Fabric and Yarn throughout the next weeks. Pictures will be shown on upcoming posts. Everything will be sold in lots. All fabric is at least 1yd with most being 2+ yards.  Prices will be extremely low so get in touch with me quickly if you are interested. If you live in the area you are more then welcome to stop by and take a look.

Take Care,
Stacy


No comments:

Post a Comment